24kt pure gold
incl. 19% VAT excl. shipping cost
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
the piece of jewelery
The ORNAMENTS invite you to a journey into the past, fascinating places and thus a moment to dream. With Gothic’s frame and plate of 24k finegold in neo-Moorish style, the design in its most beautiful form has succeeded perfectly. The finegold frame impresses with its massive thickness of approx. 2.5mm and the plate is perfect for your personal engraving.
The selected piece of jewelry will be placed in a lovely leather case and send to your home in a gift box. The delivery time is 5-7 days*.
- Dimensions frame & plate: approx. 20 x 16 mm
- Chain length: 68 cm (length adjustable to 65 and 60 cm) / Diameter: 1,5 mm
- 24k gold (frame & plate) and 22k gold (chain)
- KUCK since 1976
- Fair-trade gold certificate
- Handmade in Germany
* APPLIES TO DELIVERIES WITHIN GERMANY, DELIVERY TIMES FOR OTHER COUNTRIES PLEASE REFER TO SHIPPING INFORMATION
Ornamental art is a project that explores the design of classical form and constitution. In this collection, the balance between creative and architectural design has succeeded perfectly. The name refers to the Gothic period in the Middle Ages. A period in which many decorative forms, so-called ornaments, have arisen in architecture. Notre-Dame in the city of Reims, a beautiful cathedral in the French Champagne, serves as inspiration for this gothic design.